The AMB moisture balance is a precision device for the determination of moisture content in small samples of material by drying the sample with halogen heaters.
- 3 Different executions; 50, 110 and 310 g.
- Readability 1 mg (all types)l
- Large LED displays shows percentage moisture or percentage solid, plus mode, temperature and time.
- 2 Quartz halogen heaters provide constant and even drying.
- 7 Preset drying modes
- Temperature range 50 to 160 degrees C.
- Also available in high temperature version operating up to 250 degrees C.
- Analysis automatically terminates when drying is complete or after a user selectable time.
- Memory for temperature correction for 9 types of sample (user programmable)Please ask us for a quotation.