Article 1 - Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also "The Website"): www.textile-parts.com
2. Controller of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "The Controller"): , located at Rafaëlweg 21, 6114 BX Susteren
Article 2 - Access to the website
- Access to the website and its use is strictly personal. You will not use this website as well as the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes.
Article 3 - The content of the website
- Almost all photos are our own. However, sometimes we use a photo of a third party. We also use our own information. If you would like to know more about this, or see an objection, please let us know.
- No rights can be derived from the image material belonging to the products offered on the website.
Article 4 - Responsibilities
- The operator is in no way responsible for failures, breakdowns, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or any of its functionalities is not accessible. The manner in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, inter alia, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data you consult on the Internet.
Article 5 - Collection of data
- The [eventually] personal data collected on the website are used exclusively by the administrator for maintaining relations with you and, if applicable, for processing your requests or orders.
Article 6 - Your rights with regard to your data
- Under the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or erase their personal data or restrict the processing concerning them, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 7 - Commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not or no longer wish to receive these, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
Article 8 - Data retention period and applicable law
- The data collected by the website administrator will be used and kept for the duration as stipulated by law. These terms and conditions are governed by Dutch law.
Article 9 - Contact
- For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.